Help us realize a Kansas City where…
- People garden at home, in vacant lots, and at community sites.
- Urban farmers produce food to feed the community.
- Youth learn where their food comes from by growing it.
- Every resident has access to fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables in their neighborhood.
Free Technical Assistance
- Growing food at home
- Participating in or starting a community garden
- Farm business development and management
- Food project planning and development
Presentations on ways to grow and access food in your neighborhood.
Workshops on home gardening, community gardening and urban farming.
Community networking to establish long-term relationships that promote fresh food and healthy eating.
Mini-grants are one-time grant opportunities for up to $3,000. 2013-2015 grant cycle details will be available soon.
Contact us: email@example.com 816.226.7979